Football, Spezia beats Torino 4-1 and wins salvation

Spezia drops poker at home and beats Torino 4-1 in the match valid for the 37th matchday of Serie A and conquers salvation in the first year in the top category, with one match to spare. The Italian team with this success rises to 38 points and leaves Turin at 35 but with two games still to play. Third last Benevento at 31 with two challenges to be played, the last one against the grenade. Bad defeat of Toro especially after the 7-0 suffered by Milan. Spezia dominates the first half: at 18 ‘Ricci pits for Saponara who jumps Sirigu out, widens and kicks but the post saves the Bull. A minute passes and Spezia takes the lead: at 19 ‘Saponara returns to the right, shoots at the near post and beats Sirigu. The doubling for the hosts arrives at 42 ‘with Nzola who on a penalty kick displaces Sirigu and leads the team to 2-0. The penalty for Spezia was awarded for a late stomp by Vojvoda on Pobega. At the beginning of the second half still dangerous hosts: at 49 ‘Saponara in defense closes and starts again jumping Izzo, reaches the opposite limnite, serves Nzola only in the area, but the center-forward falls asleep, does not shoot immediately, returns to his preferred foot and pulls up Sirigu. At 54 ‘reaction from Turin and a goal that reopens the challenge with Belotti overtaking Zoet, displacing him again on a penalty kick for a foul by Ferrer on Bremer. The Italian team reacts and in the 74th minute finds the three of a kind: soft cross, the ball filters to the far post where Nzola kicks flat and Sirigu fails to reject. At 81 ‘Torino risks being left in 10 but Orsato after having sent Bremer off for an elbow on Maggiore, revises the action at the Var and commutes the penalty to a yellow card. Shortly afterwards, La Spezia’s poker arrives: at 84 ‘free-kick from the left, Ansaldi frees on the opposite side, crosses at the far post, where Erlic heads the ball under the crossbar, beating Sirigu for the fourth time that closes the challenge and makes us cheer Lo Spezia with the new ownership for the first time at the stadium.