Through David Saint-Sernin
This is an important announcement. Monday, September 6, 2021, on the plateau of BFM TV, the Minister of the Economy, Bruno the Mayor announced that the health pass will only be requested in 64 shopping centers of more than 20,000 m2 from Wednesday 8, against 178 on Monday.
Incidence rate below 200
He explained the reason:
“We had set rules and we are applying these rules… From Wednesday, for all shopping centers over 20,000 m2, in the departments where the incidence has fallen below 200 for a week, and where for a week this incidence has been declining continuously, we will abolish the obligation of the health pass “declared the minister who was questioned on BFMTV”.
The compulsory pass in shopping centers will no longer be compulsory from Wednesday in the departments where the incidence rate is less than 200 and decreases, dropping the number of centers concerned “from 178 to 64”, specifies Bruno Le Maire.pic.twitter.com/oiqvvmwvAS
– Nicolas Berrod (@nicolasberrod) September 6, 2021
Haute-Garonne meets the criteria
Haute-Garonne is one of the departments that meet the criteria established by the government to remove the obligation to present a health pass to enter large shopping centers.
Today, the incidence rate is 140 cases per 100,000 inhabitants. And this incidence rate has been falling continuously since the end of July when it stood at 484 cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
Nine establishments concerned
In total, nine establishments are concerned in the Toulouse region:
- Galerie Espaces Fenouillet (87,000 m²);
- Blagnac shopping center (72,878 m²);
- Portet-sur-Garonne shopping center (60,709 m²);
- Leclerc Saint-Orens shopping center (58,000 m²);
- Roques-sur-Garonne shopping center (53,194 m²);
- Espace Gramont in Toulouse (52,000 m²);
- Labège 2 shopping center (47,700 m²);
- Toulouse Purpan shopping center (23,000 m²);
- Ikea Roques-sur-Garonne (18,500 m²);
Has this article been useful to you? Know that you can follow Actu Toulouse in space My News . In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.