Iberia Express cancels three flights and 4 delayed on eighth day of strike By EFE – Investing.com Spain

¬©Reuters. Iberia Express cancels three flights and 4 delayed on the eighth day of the strike (Update EC7016 with updated data at 4:00 p.m.) Madrid, Sep 4 (.).- The airline Iberia Express has preventively canceled until 4:00 p.m. three flights on the eighth day of the cabin crew strike (TCP), called by USO, and there have been 4 delayed flights. In a statement, the company states that the cancellation of these flights to Mallorca, Seville and Gran Canaria, and in all three cases the round trip, has the objective of protecting customers on the last weekend. of the return operation and to minimize the effects of the USO strike, which began on August 28 and will end on September 6. It adds that 97% of the customers affected by these cancellations have already been relocated to other flights or alternative means of transport, while the remaining 3% have opted for a refund, change of date or route, bonus or are still pending decision. the option that best suits your needs. Iberia Express has operated 55 flights that have passed without incidents related to the strike called by USO. So far this day, departure punctuality is 95.8%, having registered 4 flights with a delay of more than 15 minutes caused by operational reasons totally unrelated to the strike. The airline company “deeply regrets the inconvenience that this situation is causing” to passengers and apologizes for it, the statement concludes.