Biophytis fulfilled the obligations imposed by the judgment of the Paris Commercial Court of March 16, 2021 and the judgment of July 16, 2021 of the Execution Judge of the Paris Judicial Court in the case opposing Biophytis Negma Group on the subject of ORNANEBSA contract concluded on August 21, 2019. As part of this execution, Biophytis notably placed 4.95 million new shares in favor of Negma, under a capital increase reserved for it on the base of the 13th delegation of the General Assembly of May 10, 2021.
CNIM recorded a net loss (group share) of 77.5 million euros in the first half of 2021, compared with a net loss of 32.3 million euros in the first half of 2020. For its part, the current operating result is – 66.2 million euros, against -35.2 million euros a year earlier. As for the turnover, it stabilized 267.6 million euros, against 278.6 million euros in the first half of 2020.
The automotive supplier Faurecia will get its hands on its German counterpart Hella, as part of an operation of around 6.7 billion euros. In detail, Faurecia will acquire from the family pool its 60% stake at a price of 60 euros per share, paid for by a combination of 3.4 billion euros in cash and newly issued shares. For the remaining 40%, Faurecia will launch a cash tender offer at the same price.
1 thought on “Values to follow Monday, August 16, 2021 the Paris Bourse – Zonebourse.com”
Comments are closed.