The health pass will be compulsory from Monday to access shopping centers of more than 20,000 square meters in the departments where the incidence rate is high. The point in the South-West
From Monday, the health pass will be mandatory to access shopping centers of more than 20,000 square meters in the departments where the incidence rate exceeds 200 cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
A hundred establishments in France are affected by this government measure aimed at fighting the virus, including 19 in our region: ten in Gironde, two in the Landes, six in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques and one in Charente-Maritime.
The shopping centers are:
– Bègles: Carrefour Rives d’Arcins
– Bordeaux: Auchan-Mériadeck, Auchan-Lac, Ikea
– Bouliac: Auchan
– Lormont: Carrefour Rive Droite
– Mérignac: Carrefour Mérignac-Soleil
– Pessac: Géant Casino
– Sainte-Eulalie: Leclerc Grand Tour
– Saint-Médard-en-Jalles: Leclerc Hypercosmos
In the Landes
– Dax: Center Grand Mail
– Mont-de-Marsan: Grand Moun Center
In the Pyrénées-Atlantiques
– Saint-Pierre-d’Irube: Ametzondo Shopping Center, Ikea located on the Ametzondo site
– Anglet: BAB2 shopping center
– Lescar: Center Quartier Libre
– Pau: Auchan Pau, Leclerc Pau university
– Puilboreau: Hyper U – Beaulieu
1 thought on “Compulsory health pass: which shopping centers are concerned in the South-West? – South West”
Comments are closed.