The prefecture justifies this decision by the fact that the incidence rate is particularly high among 10-39 year olds, and that the situation is deteriorating in the neighboring departments of Seine-Saint-Denis and Val-de-Marne.
Reading time : 1 min.
The Paris police headquarters decides to introduce the health pass at the entrance to nine department stores and shopping centers in Paris, despite an incidence rate of less than 200 per 100,000 inhabitants in the capital, she announces. Saturday August 14 in a press release.
“In Paris, if the incidence rate remains slightly below 200 per 100,000 inhabitants, it is much higher in the age groups of 10 to 39 years”, explains the police headquarters. “In addition, the health situation is deteriorating in the neighboring departments of Seine-Saint-Denis and Val-de-Marne.”
“This is the reason why the Prefect of Police, for the sake of consistency and harmonization in the Paris area, has decided to issue an order establishing the health pass at the entrance to department stores and shopping centers in Paris. “, continues the prefecture.
The following are concerned, from Monday August 16:
– Italy 2, 30 avenue d’Italie (13th)
– Center Beaugrenelle, 12 rue Linois (15th)
– Vill’Up, 30 avenue Corentin Cariou (19th)
– The BHV Marais, 36 rue de la Verrerie (Paris Center)
– The Galeries Lafayette, boulevard Haussmann (9th)
– Printemps Haussmann, boulevard Haussmann (9th)
– Le Bon Marché, 24 rue de Sèvres (7th)
– La Samaritaine, 9 rue de la Monnaie (Paris Center)
– Aéroville shopping center, 30 rue des Buissons (Roissy-en-France)
1 thought on “Paris: despite an incidence rate below 200, the prefecture imposes the health pass in nine large cen – franceinfo”
Comments are closed.