The death of this infant was more than suspicious. The truth came out this Friday. Questioned during the investigation, the childcare assistant who took care of the little girl admitted to having sprayed and then made the infant ingest a toxic product. The Lyon public prosecutor’s office requested that she be remanded in custody. accidental “, specifies the parquet floor of Lyon in a press release this Friday. “Exceeded by the cries of the child” The young employee had been placed in police custody during the investigation. The latter finally admitted having acted because she was “exceeded by the crying of the child. The investigation should continue in the coming days to determine the exact circumstances of the facts. of Lyon on Wednesday, according to Le Progrès. The drama dates back to Wednesday. An eleven-month-old girl is discovered unconscious in the premises of a private crèche in the 3rd arrondissement of Lyon. After the arrival of the firefighters, the baby was urgently transferred to Bron hospital, in the suburbs of Lyon, where the infant died “despite the resuscitation attempts made”, explained the Lyon prosecutor’s office to Progrès.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.