NewsWorldFC Barcelona - Mercato: the underside of the surprise...

FC Barcelona – Mercato: the underside of the surprise extension of Umtiti – Goal! Football club

-

Zapping Goal! Football club FC Barcelona: the results of Ronald Koeman under the magnifying glass

Announced on the departure for months, Samuel Umtiti extended his contract at FC Barcelona until June 2026 with a significantly reduced salary. He was linked to Barça until 2023. This extension and these new emoluments will allow Ferran Torres to ” finally be registered on the books of La Liga, which had not yet given the green light due to Barça’s excessively high wage bill.

And Sport says more about the underside of the extension of the world champion. He agreed to lower his total salary by 10%. And the remaining 90% are diluted over the four and a half years of the new contract. In return, a clause will allow him to freely leave the Blaugrana club in the summer of 2023.

to summarize

Samuel Umtiti has extended until June 2026 at FC Barcelona. The underside of the deal has been revealed. Umtiti agreed to cut his total salary by 10%. And the remaining 90% are diluted over the four and a half years of the new contract. In return, a clause will allow him to freely leave the Blaugrana club in the summer of 2023.

1 COMMENT

  1. https://www.myget.org/feed/ganbare-rururoro-rizumudeosanpo/package/nuget/ganbare-rururoro-rizumudeosanpo-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/heroes-charge/package/nuget/heroes-charge-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/excitecatcher/package/nuget/excitecatcher-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/whiten-the-board/package/nuget/whiten-the-board-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/the-x-factor-life/package/nuget/the-x-factor-life-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/trump-said-what/package/nuget/trump-said-what-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/80s-mania-wrestling-returns/package/nuget/80s-mania-wrestling-returns-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/hmyzolab/package/nuget/hmyzolab-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/highway-bike-racer/package/nuget/highway-bike-racer-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/poketutogaru2-mo-wang-woshou-rum/package/nuget/poketutogaru2-mo-wang-woshou-rumono-ben-ge-mei-shao-nu-yu-cheng-gemu-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/my-cute-ava-s-kitty-day-care-1/package/nuget/my-cute-ava-s-kitty-day-care-1-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/music-saber/package/nuget/music-saber-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/cooking-tale-food-games/package/nuget/cooking-tale-food-games-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/manille/package/nuget/manille-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/touch-tales-premium/package/nuget/touch-tales-premium-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/8192-puzzle-challenge/package/nuget/8192-puzzle-challenge-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/cool-basketball-wallpapers/package/nuget/cool-basketball-wallpapers-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/archery-boss-winter/package/nuget/archery-boss-winter-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/highway-dashy/package/nuget/highway-dashy-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/all-gamers-dice-bag/package/nuget/all-gamers-dice-bag-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/stick-war-escape/package/nuget/stick-war-escape-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/speedster-tap-game/package/nuget/speedster-tap-game-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/road-trap-trip/package/nuget/road-trap-trip-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/g-is-for-garden/package/nuget/g-is-for-garden-cheats
    https://www.myget.org/feed/go-slice/package/nuget/go-slice-cheats

Comments are closed.

Latest news

Texas: at least 46 migrants found dead in a mass grave truck, a “horrible” drama for the White House – archyde

Horror, right in the middle of Texas. The number of people found dead Monday in a truck in...

Record heat, the meteorologist: “It will last another two weeks”

No respite, the heat will continue this and next week, with only one small break this afternoon with some...

Texas: at least 46 migrants found dead in a mass grave truck, a “horrible” drama for the White House – archyde

Horror, right in the middle of Texas. The number of people found dead Monday in a truck in...

War in Ukraine, live: Emmanuel Macron calls on NATO to deliver a “message of unity and strength” – Le Monde

War in Ukraine, live: Emmanuel Macron calls on NATO to deliver a "message of unity and strength" Le MondeG7-For...

G7, Johnson: “Ukraine needs strategic resistance to change things”

The leaders of the G7 countries have decided to "offer Ukraine the strategic resistance it needs to try to...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you