Find here all of our live # COVID_19
• There is no “no confinement, no curfew, no early closure of shops, no restriction of movement”
• The vaccination booster will be open from Saturday “to all adults aged 18 and over as early as five months after their last injection”
• From January 15, the health pass will be deactivated without a booster dose in the “seven months after the last injection”
• From Monday, the validity of PCR and antigen tests, which serve as a health pass for those who have not yet been vaccinated, will be reduced to 24 hours
• The mask will become compulsory again everywhere indoors, including in places requiring the sanitary pass
• There will no longer be a systematic class closure from the first case of Covid-19 in primary school. Systematic screening of the whole class will take place and only students who test negative will be able to return to class.
(ADRIEN NOWAK / HANS LUCAS VIA AFP)
• The Haute Autorité de santé recommends a booster dose of the Covid-19 vaccine for all adults aged 18 and over, five months after the last injection. The Minister of Health, Olivier Véran, will hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m. to announce new measures to curb the fifth wave.
The state is ordered to pay compensation to the family of Remi Fraisse, protester killed during a charge of mobile gendarmes in the Tarn in 2014.
• A fifth smuggler was arrested after the death of 27 migrants in a shipwreck off Calais, announces the Minister of the Interior. Follow the situation in our direct.
• Jean Castex announced new measures “in order to strengthen the protection of victims and the fight against violence”, on the occasion of the Day for the Elimination of violence against women.