Traffic is difficult in some places on the roads of Martinique this Wednesday, November 24, 2021 because of the roadblocks. Motorists try to make their way through. At sea, the tropical shuttles have a minimum service.
There are more roadblocks this Wednesday, November 24, 2021 on the roads of Martinique. The inter-union which launched the movement advocated this Wednesday, an intensification of the blockades to weigh on the negotiations.
Persistent blockage at the Mahault crossroads (Lamentin)
The dams evolve from minute to minute. The blocking points identified are as follows:
- Champigny area in Ducos
- The Brasserie Lorraine roundabout
- roundabout of the Zac du Bac à Trinité
- the streets in the SARA (Lamentin) area
- The commercial port of Fort-de-France
- Marin (Roundabout “Terre Bleue)
- The Rond-Point de Petit-Bourg
- Carrefour Mahault, La Lézarde bridge and Californie in Lamentin
- Carrère, Lamentin
- At Robert
- Au Lorrain (Séguineau roundabout)
- At François
- Saint Pierre…
In the social context of the moment, the tropical stars who borrow the bay of Fort-de-France directly from the city of Trois-Îlets, provide a minimum service.
The rotations are done every hour.
One of the Vedettes Tropicales at the quay, in Fort-de-France
The last departure from Fort-de-France this Wednesday evening is scheduled for 6 p.m. A coordinated departure for the village, Pointe du Bout, Anse Mitan, Anse à l’Ane.
- the last departure from the village of Trois-Ilets to Fort-de-France 6:40 p.m.
- from the Pointe du bout towards Fort-de-France 6:20 p.m.
- from Anse à l’Ane to Fort-de-France, the last boat leaves at 6:25 pm.
- From Mitan cove to Fort-de-France, last departure 6:40 pm.