, 80% graduates do not feel prepared or fear..., 80% graduates do not feel prepared or fear gaps from dad


80% of the graduates do not feel prepared or fear gaps from dad. While uncertainty reigns over the future: 35% of them still do not know which path they will take in the autumn and 28% of female students have changed their post-graduate plans. This is what emerged from a survey less than a month before the 2021 high school graduation. Forty thousand young people told how they feel about taking the state exam after so many months in distance learning, what they will do in the summer, what programs they have for autumn. According to the survey, 80% of high school graduates after Dad do not feel prepared or fear they have big gaps. Between closures and reopenings, 58.5% of students do not feel ready to take the exams, while 21.5% believe they are sufficiently prepared, but fear the gaps caused by distance learning. Only 20% is without uncertainty. Furthermore, at the end of the exam, 51% of girls and boys will enroll in university. Still uncertain about the choices to make, 35%. 14%, on the other hand, will immediately look for a job. For 28% of the graduates interviewed by, the Covid emergency has changed their plans for the future. 17% decided that after graduation they will not continue their studies, 6% have given up their dream of studying abroad, 5% will not choose an off-site university. For the remaining 72%, however, the pandemic has not upset plans, but why are the programs changing? For 93% of students the cause is: “I don’t know what will happen between now and autumn”, while for the remaining 7% the family’s economic situation has changed. The pandemic context therefore also influences one’s way of experiencing the summer. 33% have not yet defined how they will spend their holidays, while 21% will not do them because this year they cannot afford them. 13% will spend them with their family; the remaining 33% will try to go on a trip with friends. Despite the limitations of Dad, 65% of the interviewees do not preclude the possibility of experimenting with new forms of distance learning. 20% said they are in favor of attending online courses also in the future because they find it effective, while 45% are open to it. The remaining 35%, on the other hand, think that distance learning works less than face-to-face teaching.



Comments are closed.

Latest news

Covid, WHO: Italy first in Europe for new deaths in 7 days

Cases and deaths from Covid-19 are falling globally. In the...

Divella: “Maximum price increase of 3 euros per person per year for pasta”

Low price increases for pasta in Italy. The increase in...

Biagio Antonacci is back: “Lightness is a ‘serious’ thing”

Lightness is a 'serious' thing. After two years of pandemic even more. Biagio Antonacci is back on...

Kevin Spacey charged with four counts of sexual assault

They ask that the man who accuses Kevin Spacey be identified 2:01 London (CNN) –– American actor Kevin Spacey...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you