NewsLocalSchool, Bianchi: "We care about kids, choices are paying...

School, Bianchi: “We care about kids, choices are paying off”


“The situation has not spread, the schools have reopened, just as they reopened in April and September”. This was said by the Minister of Education Patrizio Bianchi at a press conference. “If things work it is because we have relied on the choices we have done and that today they are paying. Where there is further support for distance learning it will be within the rules we have given. We have our kids very much at heart, we are very responsible ”. ” To date, 3.6% and 2.4% of teachers absent because they are positive or in quarantine are respectively, therefore a total of 6% ”. ” Students absent because they are positive are 2.2% and because in quarantine 2.3%, therefore 4.5% in total. We are checking the situation. ” ” The number of teachers suspended because they have not been vaccinated are 0.72%, therefore, those who have decided to get vaccinated are 99.28, this gives the sense of responsibility of our teachers ”. ” Dad is a useful tool if measured at specific times and integrated into the school’s educational plans “he explains.” The municipalities that have made an order to close schools are 3.07% of the total municipalities ” he specifies. ” We gave 92 million and 104 thousand euros to Commissioner Figliuolo to be able to swab free of charge at secondary school, this also frees up space for younger children so that all attention can be focused on them ”.



Comments are closed.

Latest news

2022 legislative elections live: the new government will be announced on Friday afternoon, confirms the Elysée – Le Monde

Jean-Christophe Lagarde hopes not to find "the provocative and authoritarian Macron" after the legislative elections "It's...

Asylum L’Aquila, Tommaso’s father: “Let’s not bear grudges”

Tragedy of the asylum in L'Aquila, "we do not bear a grudge. Neither to you, nor to your 12-year-old...

LIVE – War in Ukraine: the Donbass transformed into “hell” by the Russians, according to Zelensky – BFMTV

9:31Russia claims to use a new laser weaponA new weapon for Moscow? Yuri Borrissov, Russian Deputy Prime Minister,...

EXTRAORDINARY ONLINE Donbas is completely destroyed according to Zelenský: UN calls for resumption of peace negotiations –

Live from Ukraine 84th day of war in Ukraine ONLINE 06:33 US President Joe Biden announced his intention to...

Ukraine, Kiev: “28,700 Russian soldiers killed, 1263 tanks destroyed”

The losses among the Russian military since the day of the attack by Moscow on Ukraine on 24 February...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you