• Sun. Jan 16th, 2022

2021 holiday bonus: how to request it online, Isee, deadline

Byeditorial

Jun 3, 2021

Bonsu Vacanze 2021: how to request it, who is entitled to it, how much is the ISEE important, how to spend it With almost all of Italy in the white zone and the reopening that let us glimpse a normal summer (or almost), the discount for the holidays is back topical, after the ok for the extension until 31 December 2021. How does the bonus and how to request it? Who can apply and how can the bonus be used? The sum can be used for stays in hotels, campsites, tourist villages, agritourisms and bed & breakfasts in Italy. HOLIDAY BONUS 2021, TO WHOM IT IS IT AND HOW MUCH THE BONUS can be used by those who have joined and applied by 31 December 2020. As explained by the Revenue Agency website, families with Isee will be able to obtain the ‘Holiday Bonus’ up to 40,000 euros. “For the calculation of the ISEE, the Single Substitute Declaration (DSU) is required, which contains the personal data, income and assets of a family unit and is valid from the moment of presentation and until the following December 31st. The amount of the bonus will be modulated according to the number of the family unit: 500 euros per nucleus consisting of three or more people, 300 euros for two people, 150 euros for one person “, ie the same amount foreseen for 2020. HOLIDAY BONUS 2021, HOW TO REQUEST IT ONLINE may be requested and will be provided exclusively in digital form “, reads again on the website of the Revenue Agency.” To obtain it, a member of the family unit must be in possession of a digital identity SPID (Public Digital Identity System) o CIE 3.0 (Electronic Identity Card). In fact, when requesting the bonus, the SPID credentials must be entered and the ISEE must then be provided. If you do not have your digital identity, request it (SPID and CIE 3.0) “. It will not be necessary to print anything, because it will be available on your mobile or smartphone and just show it to the hotelier, when it is time to pay for the stay, directly at the property selected to spend the holidays. 2021 HOLIDAY BONUS, HOW TO USE IT As far as accommodation facilities are concerned, until the moment a customer has redeemed the holiday bonus, you do not need to do anything: just let people know if the structure adheres to the initiative. applied will be reimbursed in the form of a tax credit that can be used, without limits on the amount of compensation through the F24 form, or also transferable to credit institutions. As regards the tourist, the voucher can be spent at an Italian accommodation facility. moreover, used by only one member of the family unit, even if different from the person who requested it. It can be spent in a single so lution, in a single tourist accommodation facility in Italy (hotel, campsite, tourist village, farmhouse and bed and breakfast). It is available to the extent of 80%, in the form of an immediate discount, for the payment of the services provided by the hotelier, while the remaining 20% ​​can be downloaded as a tax deduction. obliged to accept the bonus. Taxpayers who have requested it must ensure, by the deadline of 30 June 2021, that the chosen structure participates in the initiative.