NewsEconomicsSaliola (Manageritalia): "In Rome in 2025 the tertiary sector...

Saliola (Manageritalia): “In Rome in 2025 the tertiary sector will have an incidence equal to 87% of added value”

-

“From the data of the Manageritalia tertiary sector observatory, it appears that in Lazio, at the added value level, the tertiary market sector accounts for 66.4% (85.3% if the non-market tertiary sector is also added), confining the rest of the economy at 14.7%. Just to make a comparison, the item ‘rest of the economy’ in Lombardy accounts for 27.6%, in Piedmont for 31.1% and in Veneto for 33.3 %. A forecast by the Manageritalia tertiary sector observatory estimates that in 2025, in Rome, the tertiary sector will have an incidence equal to 87% of the added value “. Thus Roberto Saliola, president of Manageritalia Lazio, Abruzzo, Molise, Sardinia and Umbria, in his report during the round table ‘Rome, the city that reinvents the future’, during the assembly of the territorial association. “Within the regions that make up our association, referring to added value, Lazio (and therefore Rome which largely represents the regional economy) stands out clearly for the weight and quality of the tertiary market. The other regions are instead under the national average. The data referring to the non-market tertiary sector is counter-deductive: Lazio has a data that is higher than the national average but much lower (except for Umbria) than that of the other regions of our association “, emphasizes Saliola. “I remember how public administration, education and health care and social assistance enter into the calculation of the non-market tertiary sector. it is capital for bureaucracy and a mere criterion for allocating government bodies. Rome is capital because it is the center of eternity and image, because it is a model of life and development. Or we would like it to be so … “, reiterates the president of the territorial association of Manageritalia. “It changes little if the data referred to is employment: only the growth in employment for the non-market service sector stands out in Lazio. The perfect storm: in the same point, in a limited period – explains Saliola – yes will concentrate such and many resources and opportunities that represent an unmissable vehicle to relaunch our city nationally and internationally. From now on the Ryders Cup will be organized in Rome in 2023, the Jubilee of 2025, in the next 10 years, we are official candidates to host Expo 2030 and in 2033 the Extraordinary Jubilee of Redemption will take place to celebrate the 2000th anniversary of Christ’s death. life to projects, which must be carried out and reported on “.

Latest news

Teachers’ salaries: Pap Ndiaye promises 2,000 euros net per month for new teachers from 2023 – CNEWS

The Minister of National Education announced this Saturday that the salary of teachers who will start their career in...

Passengers and staff were shocked: Hundreds of liters of water flooded them during the flight! Confusion broke out on board – Topky.sk

Passengers and flight attendants were shocked when water flowed from the ceiling of the aircraft cabin on Friday during...

Regions, the report: how much they spend on conferences, exhibitions and advertising ‘

How much do the Italian regions spend on public relations, conferences, exhibitions and advertising? To calculate it, a...

Audiences: “L’Oubliée d’Amboise” largely in the lead, “30 years of cult broadcasts” stable, Success for Pierre Palmade – OZAP

Saturday evening, France 3 is well ahead of the audience with the new TV movie "L'oubliee d'Amboise", directed by...

VIDEO Rusnák after the heart attack in Trnava: Even if the match lasted a hundred minutes, they must believe in the end! –...

Winning celebrations of Slovak youths and our bench after the goal of Adam Griger. Source: TASR / Lukáš...

Ukraine, Johnson: “Don’t give up now, Kiev must not accept bad peace”

"Now is not the time to give in to Ukraine". This is the warning launched to the BBC...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you